BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that all the posts on this board are from OWNERS of M5's. As opposed to LEASERS. Does BMW make this available, or are the cars so limited to make them PURCHASE only? Here in the US, leasing is a huge market for car dealers, im wondering if the option of leasing an M5 is available. I think i'll ask monday when i go back to work. Another thing, how many of you have actually driven a 5 series before the M5? Especially the 6spd 540?
Does anyone know specifically if the 4 protruding tailpipes are a benefit to the engine and if it adds to the horsepower? One more thing, has anyone removed their speed limit chip yet?

·
Registered
158 Posts
BMW is happy to lease you an M5 - as long as your dealer isn't one of the guys selling the units for $10K over sticker he shouldn't care much either way.

If you search the board archives, there are a number of posts from last year about lease rates and residuals and the like.

I think a lot of the people who buy an M5 plan to keep it for a long time, and thus go the purchase route.

Shawn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts