BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Just when I thought the U.S. was producing something that might be worth looking at, I click the link in the article that said, "To see the car on the Nordschleife, go here."

What did it bring up on screen? An electronic reminder of the quality you get with any car from GM ...

SQL/DB Error -- [
Error establishing a database connection!
Are you sure you have the correct user/password?
Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
Are you sure that the database server is running?
]
SQL/DB Error -- [
Error selecting database gmblogs!
Are you sure it exists?
Are you sure there is a valid database connection?
]

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /msl/mt/fastlane.gmblogs.com/cgi-bin/php/extlib/ezsql/ezsql_mysql.php on line 93

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /msl/mt/fastlane.gmblogs.com/cgi-bin/php/extlib/ezsql/ezsql_mysql.php on line 94
SQL/DB Error -- []
SQL/DB Error -- []
SQL/DB Error -- []
Error executing error template.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
i think it is bs that gm claims they out handle the m3 and the m5 :confused:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Is it April Fools or something. I know its May, but come on

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I don't doubt it made that time. After a while, their site was back up and you can watch the video. It's a fast car, no doubt. Would I take it over my M5?? haha. No way. GM just makes junk. The full package is not better than the M5, but yes, it's fast, and it can haul around a track.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Seriously, at the end of the day what would you rather rolling around in.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I don't doubt it made that time. After a while, their site was back up and you can watch the video. It's a fast car, no doubt. Would I take it over my M5?? haha. No way. GM just makes junk. The full package is not better than the M5, but yes, it's fast, and it can haul around a track.

Having to quote myself and highlight what I already said to answer. :hihi:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I can believe the time. GM is producing some nice engines. However, after having owned a CTS-V for a couple years it would take more then a good lap time to get me back into one. I had way too many warranty issues that GM would fight. Even stupid things like the sude wearing out on the drivers seat in the first year. Rear-end problems, etc.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
If I was looking for the fastest 4 door on the planet and I didn't care about anything else, I would wait for the 4 door GT-R. GM did not up the ante (regardless of what Bob Lutz thinks).... Nissan did.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts