BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Awesome! Just saw this on XOutpost.com. I wanna know the actual performance numbers

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'am not really feeling it , but I'am feeling that lightweight M3
.. I think the e60 looks better I don't know hope it's more aggressive looking then this.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Oh wow... I must say I have to get used to these looks. The front end in my opinion looks aggressive but the rear light reflectors... I don't know.
Regardless, I'm pretty sure that Gustav said that nobody was releasing anything until "next" week... Is this against the rules and will this get deleted??

If so, I'm posting before it does!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Yep this will be my Next M5 I was thinking about the E60 but naw I want this!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
the front end looks nice and aggressive and looks good in the profile like all f10's, but the rear bumper is the same as the f10 sport package with a new insert for the exhaust surrounds and diffuser etc. I don't like the rear reflectors in the rear either, and the vents look like an after thought when you compare them to what M has done previously and its rear vision mirrors don't look very bespoke like they have on all other M cars. Still a nice car but doesn't look as sporty and aggressive as the e60 M5 which is a bit of a disappointment

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Hmmmm, is that it?

The Car magazine rendering was a lot better, where's the carbon roof? And What's up with those mirrors?
Yea the mirrors look like a normal 5-series not liking it at all but then again I think that car is hot!!!!

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
For some reason they always wait until the last moment to put the real mirrors on. They did it with the E39 and the E60.
Yeah, the E60 Concept M5 had regular mirrors too. Certainly hope they keep that trend and surprise us with something more unique.

Overall, I'm liking it. :grinyes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea the mirrors look like a normal 5-series not liking it at all but then again I think that car is hot!!!!
It is hot. F10 is much better looking then E60, so F10 M5 had to be better. I will get it once they have the first year bugs out.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hmmm.. not doing much for me yet.. concept M5?? Maybe there's hope for a bit more meaner looks? The E60 M5 looked brawny and like a bully car... this, I'm not sure yet. Love the color combo though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
But how does it drive?

After the awesome but ugly E60, I just hope for a fast capable 4-door like the E39. This looks ok, but the proof is in the drive. Awesome drive, looks be damned! Squishy luxboat? No thanks, too ugly.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Looks fine to me, E60 M5 concept looked weak compared to the finished product, this is a good indication to start with for sure! Looks ilke SilverstoneII colour to me.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I must say i am very disappointed with this look :(

Duron renders was way more better & more M styled. In comparison with E63 AMG look & care for details, designers of new M5 was very lazy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know it doesnt shout "look at me i'm an m5" but I prefer subtle design. I really like the look of it. Im not bothered in the performance figures... its going to be fast. The guys jacket looks good too!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts