BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, i just traded my 06 m5 in for an 09 audi s5, i've got a few goodies

LCI (US SPEC RED SIGNAL LIGHTS) Bruce V6 cables (brand new condition because i just received my cables from v6 group buy 2 weeks ago)Paid 1K total. selling for 700 Shipped within US.

Brand New 20" 20*9 front 20*10.5 rear Iforged Fabolous Mattblack Centers Gloss black Lips, I ordered them last month and they've just arrived today and i traded my car in last night lol. i can ship them immediately, you will not need to wait 4-6 weeks for these. I will supply the buyer with the receipt from where i bought the wheels from. 3700$ Shipped within US. If you want to make an offer please do it above 3k since these wheels are brand new and i will consider thankss.
I will also throw in an M hat for the first wheel and taillight combo buyer or the wheel buyer.

Also comes with extra iforged goodies.

2 middle wheels are for the rears 10.5" wide the corner ones are 9" Front in case you couldn't tell the difference.

Lci taillight and V6 cables

Wheels and Tail Lights will be stored away nicely in the house.

My Last moment with the m5.

My new Ride.

Below is an link of the exact wheels on a member car.
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/owners-gallery/141792-my-murdered-out-m5-e60-flat-black.html

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interested in the LCI (US SPEC RED SIGNAL LIGHTS) Bruce V6 cables. You got an e-mail address to contact you directly. I do not have enought posts yet to pm you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts