BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
m5 will be this year,both my local Uk dealer and a German dealer have confirmed deliveries this year. M6 definitely next year...I have this info direct from dealers and from a trader in 'hard to get vehicles'.My deposit will be on its way today.

·
Registered
137 Posts
markf said:
m5 will be this year,both my local Uk dealer and a German dealer have confirmed deliveries this year. M6 definitely next year...I have this info direct from dealers and from a trader in 'hard to get vehicles'.My deposit will be on its way today.
A friend of mine who works for BMW said that as well. She even said that the new 500hp V10 M5 engine was going to be offered in the revamped X5 at the end of this year!
BTW She saw the undisguised E60 in real life yesterday at a presentation for BMW staff. She was not allowed to take photographs but she hopes to get the official press photo's next week!

Flavio

·
Registered
137 Posts
MEnthusiast said:
I dont believe we will see the M5 in the usa that soon, but, if we do thats great! now, what did your friend think of the E60?
She said it looked terrific, very sporty lines and very roomy inside (comparable to the old 7 Series).

Flavio

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
excellent! I know Ive voiced my grumbles about the current Bangle designs, but I think I like what I see in the E60. Maybe they are finally getting it right. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts