1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great Video. Works as a nice buildup to the rest of the videos you have. Provides a nice preview as to what happens during the rest of the rally. I also liked seeing Lonman doing the donuts in the Porsche which was great to see because that same Porsche was in the footage of him from the 2003 rally where the Gumball slogan was born took place on a route i take everyday from Lake City Florida to Gainesville Florida. Thus Far I have enjoyed watching all of your footage and this one is a good addition to the collection. Well done.

David

·
Registered
49 Posts
Your vids have pretty much cheered up my life, to race in the gumball is a dream. Thanks guys! proper legends, love what you've done to the car.... i must go do some coursework instead of watching these vids! haha :hihi: All the uk gumballers should do a tour of the uk! i'd love to see the P3 and Lonmans gt2....a ****ing dream! Best wishes for 2005 gumball, cant wait for the footage!

Rich

·
Registered
49 Posts
haha sorry man, ****ing d3.. i had just got in at the time from a night out, easy mistake...ish. Thats my excuse! :3: ouich how bad did that sound! i deserve a slap

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hello Ant,

I got one question about your footage...

Who was the driver in the TangiertoCasablanca-Video that overtook several cars on the wrong side of the traffic island?
It happens at 2min 40sec and on of you says "absolute madness".

Nice footage by the way
:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts