BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Shadowman modded Black M5 is in this Months BMW Car. A good article and an interesting read.

looks as though is wasn't as easy as first throught. I love modded cars :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Carrera2RS said:
The Shadowman modded Black M5 is in this Months BMW Car. A good article and an interesting read.

looks as though is wasn't as easy as first throught. I love modded cars :biggrin:
cool, cheers, will pick up a copy! :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Has the feature on yours arrived at news-stands yet Tin??

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
bmw-car is the mag? Never heard of that, i'll have to look for it

·
Registered
109 Posts
Jayson said:
bmw-car is the mag? Never heard of that, i'll have to look for it
Its an English magazine.
Barnes and Noble has it for about $10 an issue.
Subscriptions in the US are $120

Its worth it though.

Ryan

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
rymansfla said:
Its an English magazine.
Barnes and Noble has it for about $10 an issue.
Subscriptions in the US are $120

Its worth it though.

Ryan
You want to subscribe .. I sub to it here in OZ and they take about 7 days to arrive after they are released in the UK.

·
Super Moderator
10,461 Posts
aaronmiles said:
You want to subscribe .. I sub to it here in OZ and they take about 7 days to arrive after they are released in the UK.
Wow, that's pretty quick, it seems to take nearly a month for us to get it here in the US... (i subscribe as well)
Mike

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
mottati said:
Wow, that's pretty quick, it seems to take nearly a month for us to get it here in the US... (i subscribe as well)
Mike
Yeah? Interesting .... yours is just sent air mail just like ours I would think. I guess they are all just sent at the same time but its just the postal serivice ... Did you subscribe for surface mail perhaps?

I can sometimes get things from the UK to OZ in 3 days if the winds are blowing in the right direction

1 - 10 of 10 Posts