BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
not too shabby, it's still got the bangle butt...

looks like it was taken in NJ?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Side profile reminds me of a 911, especially if it won't have a prominent boot sticking out. Overall it looks too tall and heavy (like 7 series), even after discounting all the camouflage. Why BMW is starting to produce such massive looking cars??? The car doesn't have to look like this to be spacious inside. I guess previous S class obesity laurels don't let them rest at night.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Always thought Bmws had a graceful and at the same time powerfull presence,but now that Quasimodo 7 series and spy pictures of the 6 series that looks like an offspring of a beautiful supermodel and a 400lbs inbred 70 year old bald redneck,
really are turning me off!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
M6 looks brutal!

Saw the pix in Autoweek/R&T this week, and it looks like a horrid amalgam of a Pontiac bonneville in the front, Mustang front 3/4, and an unspeakable butt.

very very sad:crying:

fang

·
Registered
701 Posts
No thanks, the proportions are whack! I look at this new 6 design, and wonder why they ever ended the 8 series! They should have kept evolving the 8 series! The new 6 series proportions look more dated than the older 8 series! And that rear boot's got to go! Looks like a Toyota or a Honda.:confused2 What the hell are they thinkin':confused2 :confused2 :confused2

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
What's scary is that Bmw management is still pushing in the wrong direction,they seem to be on a suicaidal mission to turn off all loyal fans!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yuck! what are they thinking???:crying:

·
Registered
22 Posts
checked out the new 6er spyshots.

Sorry guys I know I am in minority here but I actually like the styling it looks like the Z9 concept has gone from gargantuan
hippo to sleek supermodel .

When checking out the 6er with my BMW dealer . The salesperson
mentioned the first official pictures of the car will be available
at the end of the year.

It looks good and that video shows it sounds good as well
Sorry Guys but I am sold on it.

I think that the rear end the HOODYUNK designed part of the
trunk makes more sense on the 6er, It is not as chunky
or curved like the 7er and suits the coupe image perfectly.

No doubt it will be a car with a huge waiting list
Apparently if you order an M3 now in the UK you have to wait
18 months?

Best get an order in quick,eh?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts