BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few pix of the beast guarding the driveway during the storm that hit last week. In less than a day we received over 22" on avg and blizzard winds caused drifts much higher in most areas. But as soon as needed, the beast was able to move forward and will not be stopped! :checkeredflag:

happy new year to all! kinggf

Attachments

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Nice shots!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Nice shots indeed. Why don't you keep her inside the garage in this weather though?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The beast enjoys prowling at nite and doesn't like sleeping indoors!

And also, the garage is a storage space more than anything, and while I perhaps could use it, its just too much trouble getting in and out, its not very wide and would be a daily challenge coming in and out without incident. I'm just not a garage queen I guess ;)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Funny , how on the first picture , your car looks like it's Space Gray, when looking at the lower part of the front bumper , not Interlagos.:biggrin: When scrolling down, I thought wtf , these are different cars. ;)

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny , how on the first picture , your car looks like it's Space Gray, when looking at the lower part of the front bumper , not Interlagos.:biggrin: When scrolling down, I thought wtf , these are different cars. ;)
yup, the blizzard really whited out the conditions, i have some pix that look almost black and white due to the weather...i'll post a few more later on when I get home :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts