BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
during my holiday, i spend a day in buchloe and make a few pictures. in a lot of newspapers the wrote that the new B3 will come in maybe 2007, but there were a lot of the 3er-series with OAL plates at the factory??? I hope the car will come earlier at the market.
To the second picture i say " Don`t take the horses behind the fences.

Regards
Gerhard

Attachments

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
GerhardPf said:
during my holiday, i spend a day in buchloe and make a few pictures. in a lot of newspapers the wrote that the new B3 will come in maybe 2007, but there were a lot of the 3er-series with OAL plates at the factory??? I hope the car will come earlier at the market.
To the second picture i say " Don`t take the horses behind the fences.

Regards
Gerhard
I'd be surprised if those are B3s - the exhausts don't look particularly large diameter, and they're running on Alpina rims - surely, at the early prototype stage they'd find some other style of wheels? Probably just E90s with Alpina rims???

Or maybe even a double spoof, if Alpina is doing some of the development work for the twin-turbo BMW petrol engine and these are pre-prod versions of that car....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Or maybe even a double spoof, if Alpina is doing some of the development work for the twin-turbo BMW petrol engine and these are pre-prod versions of that car....
More likely.

When I was at Buchloe 4 weeks a go they had an E90 locked away in a development workshop ... we only saw a quick sight of it. It was the only area that was restricted to us.

We were told that the E90 B3 would be available at a similar time to the new M3 ... 2007.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I would love to see a new E90 B8.

all the best
adam

·
Registered
299 Posts
A B3 4.4 Kompressor would be even finer....The B5 engine mounted in a E90 3 series.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts