BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...this might be a big surprise to you guys, but I have the opportunity to step into a great deal on another exotic. I can't have both so that is the problem. The wife is willing to give it up for the new beast if it comes to this. However, I am not going to get rid of this car unless someone offers me a deal I can't refuse. My wife and I love the M6 so much it will have to be a good offer. So.......PM me with offers over the lease payment to take over. Here is the thread of the delivery in Europe and pictures of the car: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e6...m/163151-european-delivery-write-up-pics.html It was the last E64 made with the V10. Every option on the car and price tag was $121,900

Lease details:

$1,092.23 per month.
28 months left
45,000 mile lease, only 7,200 on it now. So about 1350 miles a month.
Buyout Price: $57,946.56

Looking to get a large chunk of cash on top of the lease deal...if interested you can PM me. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
917 Posts
Wait, I must have misunderstood. You want someone to pay for a used car more than what your current payments are? What am I missing? I think it would help to clarify what you mean by large chunk and to what end this payment is going? I recently passed on a brand new M6 (although it was a coupe) for 83K and there are still few available if you look, so I ask again, why?

Reactions: Tarek307

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait, I must have misunderstood. You want someone to pay for a used car more than what your current payments are? What am I missing? I think it would help to clarify what you mean by large chunk and to what end this payment is going? I recently passed on a brand new M6 (although it was a coupe) for 83K and there are still few available if you look, so I ask again, why?
Nope you didn't mis-understand. I want someone to pay me cash on top of the lease. It is not unheard of and people do that all the time.

As to checking on the price of a 2010...there are 8 in the nation for sale at dealers that are a vert. 3 are white, none have all the options this one does. The cheapest one is $104k after markdown. You can't get that car for $0 down less than $1800 a month. A few thousand miles doesn't reduce the price that much. Even so there are no used 2010's convertibles for sale...try finding one. I would be surprised.

That payment is going into my pocket for the large sum. Not a huge sum, but I will take offers to consider (Like $15,000). Like I said, I like this car, and I am not going to give it up unless someone really wants the car. This was the last convertible M6 off the production line in Germany, and might mean something to someone. It does to me....

Take for example if you can buy a 2010 with low miles for $83k....that is going to be $1604 a month on 6% interest...if you can even get that on a used car. Take my payment plus $15k down. That comes to around $1627 a month. Depreciation stays the same or even better if you lease since the buyout is so low and the V10 will most likely not drop as fast in value.

If you don't like the post, move on. I don't care if I get rid of it, I will gladly keep it. I just have the opportunity to get a nice 599 Ferrari at a great price, but I can't keep the M6 and it. My prices are justified in my mind, and if I don't get rid of it...i will be ok. It is probably my heart telling my brain not to get rid of it lol. I'm not a high roller either, so can't keep both :thumbsup:

Reactions: trol

·
Registered
2 Posts
M6 Convertibles are going from 73k to 78k at Manheim/BMW NA Factory Exec sales. Subtract BMW's $17,500 Build-out cash and figure on .9% financing for up to 72 months. Even with added dealer cost bringing the car to around 77k and change, let's say worse case scenario it goes up to 85k...85,000-17,500=67,500 for a car that had an MSRP of 120k+/-..72 months will be around 1200/month and 60 months around 1500/mo. The monthly take-over pmnt asked for isn't bad at all if someone wants an extremely incredible car for a little over two years though.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
M6 Convertibles are going from 73k to 78k at Manheim/BMW NA Factory Exec sales. Subtract BMW's $17,500 Build-out cash and figure on .9% financing for up to 72 months. Even with added dealer cost bringing the car to around 77k and change, let's say worse case scenario it goes up to 85k...85,000-17,500=67,500 for a car that had an MSRP of 120k+/-..72 months will be around 1200/month and 60 months around 1500/mo. The monthly take-over pmnt asked for isn't bad at all if someone wants an extremely incredible car for a little over two years though.
They must really be wanting to get rid of their inventory. I will most likely be keeping the car...just thought I would throw a free listing out here since I know people frequent the forum. I will just have to make more money so I can keep the M6 and get a 599 to keep with it :15:

·
Registered
2 Posts
RE:"They must really be wanting to get rid of their inventory"...yup, those are some very expensive paperweights sitting in inventory, especially with the 2012 model coming out.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
599 is lovely!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h8boDpMl3dA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes Gustav...not sure I can give up the M though...so will have to find a way to keep both!

·
Registered
933 Posts
I think it would be important (also relevant) to state what you put down on your lease...in order to bring your monthly payments to that low payment you have!!

Just a tip, because if you put down 30k and your asking for half your money back, its border line acceptable. But if you put down 5-15k and you want your 15k back...well then your border line nuts! lol just playing, good luck with whatever happens!

·
Registered
265 Posts
wow...so pretty much you want someone to beg you to buy the car because your doing the world a favor by putting the car up for sale? lol..nice,, i like that tactic for sales

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow...so pretty much you want someone to beg you to buy the car because your doing the world a favor by putting the car up for sale? lol..nice,, i like that tactic for sales
Nice to know there are still some d*ck head Porsche drivers around....

I said many times I don't care if it sells or not. I like the car and will probably keep it unless the right offer comes.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Nice to know there are still some d*ck head Porsche drivers around....

I said many times I don't care if it sells or not. I like the car and will probably keep it unless the right offer comes.
loooool:hihi::hihi::hihi: whats wrong with the Porsche there champ? goes hand in hand with a BMW...if your a real enthusiast you'd know that ;) hey i want to thank you on behalf of the board for letting us "maybe" have the opportunity to buy your used BMW...of course with a "big chunk of cash down" on a lease...for more than a new one is worth...your so generous little buddy ;)

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
loooool:hihi::hihi::hihi: whats wrong with the Porsche there champ? goes hand in hand with a BMW...if your a real enthusiast you'd know that ;) hey i want to thank you on behalf of the board for letting us "maybe" have the opportunity to buy your used BMW...of course with a "big chunk of cash down" on a lease...for more than a new one is worth...your so generous little buddy ;)
Don't worry, I know you will aspire to be an adult one day and buy a real car...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Don't worry, I know you will aspire to be an adult one day and buy a real car...
i take it you never drove a Porsche before..ps: i've had a E60 love it..you are right though, i'm thinking about getting a "mans" car as a daily driver such as an M5 or an M6...def not a convertible though...i'll let my girl drive the vert...you got any M5's for sale, maybe an E39 for the same price as a brand new one? lol:15:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i take it you never drove a Porsche before..ps: i've had a E60 love it..you are right though, i'm thinking about getting a "mans" car as a daily driver such as an M5 or an M6...def not a convertible though...i'll let my girl drive the vert...you got any M5's for sale, maybe an E39 for the same price as a brand new one? lol:15:
I had a 911 Turbo.....You can continue your childish rants making you look like a d*ck or fool, or GTFO off my post, either one.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Because I never liked punks who try to make fun of people....and I know just the "type" of person you are....and it's 4am.
so far you've insulted me 3 different times & i haven't replied back with 1 insult..i guess your the "tough" guy..with the convertible white M6...thats your doing a favor to the world by offering them the opp to buy ;) go get a sense of humor somewhere!:blink:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so far you've insulted me 3 different times & i haven't replied back with 1 insult..i guess your the "tough" guy..with the convertible white M6...thats your doing a favor to the world by offering them the opp to buy ;) go get a sense of humor somewhere!:blink:
I am no tough guy, I am standing up for myself (there is a difference). You are the one coming on here with the insulting first post with no intentions what so ever to buy the car or ask about purchasing it. You know damn well what you are doing here...so don't try to act like the nice guy.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.