BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Laser Interceptor Group Buy

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  M5ROKIT 
#1 ·
For anyone who is interested, there is a group buy of the Laser Interceptor on the Mazda6club forum (GB Laser Interceptor - Mazda6 - Atenza). I am not sure how to post a link to the thread. I have been pulled over twice in the last two months, there seems to be alot more cops out these days. The LI is the best laser jammer out there. Combined with my V1 I should be OK. :M5launch:

#3 ·
I believe it's $445 for the unit which includes two front sensors, plus an additional $165 for each sensor for the rear together with shipping and Paypal fees. There are about 50 units being purchased. It's approximately 20% off the regular price. If you go to the thread you can see all the details. I believe this is going to happen rather quickly. If you are interested, you can sign up on the Mazda6 forum thread.

#6 ·
I jumped in on that! That is an amazing product by the looks of the tests. Can't wait. I wonder how long all of this is going to take. I guess I will have to keep is below 80 until these arrive. Thanks for alerting us to the existence of this GB.

#8 ·
Are you guys worried about the fact that this product is so new? I am thinking this over because I need to get a jammer but I'm not sure about going with the Laser Interceptor over for example the Blinder M45. I have seen the tests and the results look great for the Laser Interceptor, but I'm not sure if I want to buy a product that has just recently came out.

Thoughts?? :dunno:

#9 ·
laser jammer mounting points

These units require (at least the Blinder M25 does) two mounting points about 60cm apart and level to the ground. Where and how would one mount these units? If you put them on the bumper you'd need to shim it so it's level.
Not sure how the interceptor mounts.

#10 ·
#11 · (Edited)
I agree with J 2001. Blinder is the consensus best in this segment of technology. Why would anyone risk going to a new product ? My Blinder has saved my *** at least 5 times. Angry cop stopped me anyway and did a field sobriety test because he knew I was speeding but got his *** jammed. I drove away without a ticket and had a big smile on my face:). I am a Blinder fan. Be cautious about new products that promise the moon and stars.

#12 ·
how did he know? Jam code showed on his unit? Do you have a photo of where your units are mounted up front? I've seen complicated behind the grill mounts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.