BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Hey Mark -

Really appreciate you chiming in with a different perspective and offering a different alternative; it is usually only Laser Star that resorts to these type of GB interruptions. Typically Blinder is a bit above this type of behaviour.

In any case, here is a link to the review of the Blinder (M25) vs. the old Laser Interceptor. Note that the Blinder had trouble jamming the most popular guns out there (the Ultralyte's) as well as the newer guns (trafficpatrol).

Both jammers have now advanced a generation - and that is what you get in this GB - the best, TESTED AND PROVEN, jammer on the market.

There are times in life where "you get what you pay for"...

d-

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
For anyone looking for additional, independent proof, feel free to stop by the Countermeasures Forum of radardetector.net; the site is a bunch of enthusiasts and owners who frequently share posts. You'll be able to find independent videos of people testing their jammers as well as testimonials. Note that Blinder is a sponsor, so take the results in the Blinder forum with a grain of salt ;)

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Trying to help spread the word.

See here on the M6 section.

And here on the M5 section.

Hopefully we can get this going faster so we can all get our laser jammers sooner.
Thanks Dan! I've contributed to those threads with a link to an E60 install from Gadgetman as well as a video to his testing of the effectiveness. Note that he was using a V7 LI - the new one is better!

Doug

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm in...

1. whatheheck -- regular quad
2. BuzzedHornet -- regular quad
3. M5 Bliss -- regular dual
4. Herrubermensch--regular quad
5. mkdz -- regular dual
6. E55AMG2 -- regular dual
7. Chowdah -- regular dual
8. matt13 -- regular dual

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Tell your friends, tell your neighbors - there are plenty for everyone :)

I'll be posting some pics of my install in the next couple days so you all can see how easy it is to install a jammer...

d-

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm most likely down to get one (regular quad) just going to do a bit of research while the list gets filled

9. Rawbe

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I'm most likely down to get one (regular quad) just going to do a bit of research while the list gets filled

9. Rawbe
They're small - buy 2 or 3 :) Seriously, do the research as you should - paying special attention to actual videos (youtube is a good place to go) of individuals checking their installs - you'll be back!

And as always, if you reach the conclusion that this is a good investment for you, then tell you friends and post it on other boards as well please...

lastly, don't forget to send me an email once you make a decision...

Thanks,

d-

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm hoping you don't mean the protection one unit would provide is very small so i should buy multiple units for one car :confused3

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I'm hoping you don't mean the protection one unit would provide is very small so i should buy multiple units for one car :confused3
No, I was simply making a play on the old phrase "take 2, they're small" - 1 unit will more than adequately protect your car, but if you have 2 cars you should get 2 units :)

d-

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Signed up for the regular quad head.

Sent email.

Thanks

Bob

·
Registered
12 Posts
5. mkdz -- regular dual
9. tony(topaz,smg) --regular, dual head

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)
Despite what the list may look like, we just reached the 1/2-way point this weekend; 20 orders in 2 weeks!

20 more and everyone gets their LI's, so let's keep up the momentum!!!

d-

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to participate in the group buy. My user name is arrling, I’ll like 1 x LI Dual Head.

I have sent an email.
<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll just like to put in my 2 cents. I originally participated in the Mazda 6 group buy almost a year ago. Laser Interceptor is simply a high quality product where I have had no troubles in using. It has saved me countless number of times and in situations where I would not have been able to spot the LEO.

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I'll just like to put in my 2 cents. I originally participated in the Mazda 6 group buy almost a year ago. Laser Interceptor is simply a high quality product where I have had no troubles in using. It has saved me countless number of times and in situations where I would not have been able to spot the LEO.
And I certainly appreciate you ordering another one :)

d-

·
Registered
57 Posts
5. mkdz -- regular dual
9. tony(topaz,smg) --regular, dual head<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
10. scar - regular quad

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Thanks Scar.

For those who are interested, present total is 23 orders - this still leaves some work to be done, but we're starting to get some traction outside the M5Board as well. Thanks to everyone for your help in making this work!

Doug

41 - 60 of 449 Posts