BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

441 - 449 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Is this group buy on M3forum still valid for us?

Sorry I don't have patience to go thru 44 pages ;( Whats the difference from the vertical and regular duals?

Whats the prices for us?

PM me and thanks for being a sponsor.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yes, we will honor the M3Forum's present GB prices for those interested. Email me directly at [email protected] or contact the M3 Forum's GB Coordinator there 2012 Laser Interceptor Group Buy (including BMW version) - BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3)

The BMW Edition has its emitting diode mounted vertically so the beam shape is horizontal when the sensor is vertically mounted for those with vehicles that use vertical grill configurations specifically, BMWs. This allows one to forgo the lower, beneath the bumper, compromised install and place the sensors in a more optimal position nearer the headlights and more midline of the vehicle allowing for better performance of the Laser Interceptor.

Cliff

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
So let me get this right, The grill laser detectors will work better than the dual detectors? How much better in % do the Grill sensors work?

Thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
The BMW Edition DUAL will work better in the grill then our standard non-BMW DUAL place in the grill.

There are no quantitative percentage figures available.

Cliff

441 - 449 of 449 Posts