BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seeing if there is any interest in these. Price is $75 + shipping. Gloss black powdercoated with all hardware included. It mounts via 4 stainless steel standoffs that hold it an inch off the wall. LEDs are installed and it includes the power source. I'm currently testing a remote for the LEDs but that is still a ways out. If you'd like a different color backlight, I should be able to accommodate that as well.

Lead time is roughly 2 weeks - they get cut every Tuesday and Thursday and I drop them off to powdercoating after that which takes about a week. Following powdercoating I wire them up and will have them on their way! Size is 36"x20" for the front view signs, roughly 12x30 for the side profile signs - I can easily make these other sizes as well for a few extra bucks, just let me know what you're after. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

If you're interested in a custom sign, that's not a problem either.

A few others I've done:

To give you an idea how it mounts:

And of course: :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dude thats badass
Thanks man! I still don't have enough posts here to sent PMs. You'd think after being a member for 8 years I'd have made more than 45 posts but apparently I'm a lurker. yawnnnn

I can be reached at maurer.todd @ gmail . com (no spaces) instead of PMing until I've got access!

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Very cool Todd! Love the E39. Perfect for the man cave!

·
Registered
176 Posts
those are pretty cool. not the style for my garage or house at the momes but can see where they would fit in the right place. the beer one is outstanding...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reactions: 1STOUTM

·
Banned
3,793 Posts
Reactions: MTV

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
22 Posts
Impressive. Something I'm going to have think about.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Interested in a side profile E39 M5 like the E30 M3 and F10 M5. Do want. Beautiful work!
Thanks! Hopefully I'll have some time to get it knocked out this weekend.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Had a couple free hours tonight:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quick update - these are going a bit slower than anticipated so if anyone has any questions on the status of an order don't hesitate to email me.

I've also increased the price to $85 + actual shipping of $25. Unfortunately I've ended up taking a loss on the first few but hopefully the new price is still reasonable. You guys that got them at the introductory price better enjoy them! :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Merry Christmas bump!

1 - 20 of 160 Posts