BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have set of 4 KW V3 coilovers with KW EDC delete for sale off 2007 m5. Will throw in set of oem kidney grills and side grills with purchase. They run about $3500 new from turner. Asking $1500.
Here's the catch. The right rear has an issue of sagging. I have contacted KW and with their lifetime warranty they will fix or replace for free. I don't want to send to them to have them fix it then try to sell I would rather sell at a lower price and have the buyer mail it off to them. We can contact kw together to verify the legitity of the return and them fixing it for peace of mind.
Here are some shots on my old car
Here is my contact info
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
pic of the sag?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
depending on how many miles are on these, someone should snag these ASAP. this is a steal at this price and unfortunately i don't need any coilovers at the moment.

dan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a pic of the right rear where the coilover is bad.you won't notice it and will only notice it while driving over large bump

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reviving post

Hey guys lost track of this. moved and didnt keep up with the post.
I want to get rid of these and the tires i have. want $1500 for all 4 KWs and tires and wheels that are in the picture. wheels really good condition and tires as well. tires are allseason bought them because just needed a few months out of them before sold car.
buyer pays shipping. i am in FL
email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
504 Posts
**** man, i'll take the wheels with tire!

·
Registered
95 Posts
nice deal

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
what are the specs on the wheels, brand, etc?

So spacers are needed for M5 flush fitment?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wheel info

20" miro type 111 wheels black off a 2007 M5
Front 255/35R20
Rear 285/30R20
Mich Pilot Sport 3 A/S about 5000 miles on them
comes with TPMS sensors and H&R 12mm spacers for the front

not sure is spacers are needed but gives car much better stace and look

·
Registered
22 Posts
Was interested in the KW's but then saw that you are asking the buyer to send off the bad shock.
Don't want to be a party-pooper, but most companies will not warranty to anyone who is not the original buyer.
Unless this is explicitly stated in the warranty brochure that it is transferable.

Please post the brochure stating warranty is transferable or send it off to get repaired and i will surely consider buying the set.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts