BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have kw v3 on my car, purchased a set of forgeline wheels, front is 19x10 +25. Because of kw v3, cant fit the wheel unless i add 30ish mm of spacers, otherwise it is hitting suspension. Does anyone have any idea how to solve it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Unfortunately 10s on the front won't work on our cars. I did the measurements on my car before I purchased anything.
Only thing would be to roll and stretch the guards to flare them. But even then, you won't be able to get full lock out of your steering angle as the tyres will rub on the fender liner.
Pretty disappointing hey.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately 10s on the front won't work on our cars. I did the measurements on my car before I purchased anything.
Only thing would be to roll and stretch the guards to flare them. But even then, you won't be able to get full lock out of your steering angle as the tyres will rub on the fender liner.
Pretty disappointing hey.
What is the widest rim i can put on the front, with kw v3

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't have KWs, but just get a measuring tape and measure the distance between where you have interference on the coil and the vertical line where the edge of the guard is, then minus a few mm for clearance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have KWs, but just get a measuring tape and measure the distance between where you have interference on the coil and the vertical line where the edge of the guard is, then minus a few mm for clearance.
The stock rim already needed 12mm spacer, for kw v3. I didnt know clearance was gonna be a problem before i bought kw. I am stuck now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts