BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just got this 06 m5. Has kW variant 3 coilovers with edc bypass. And I'm looking to take them off and go back with stock ones from now. My question is. I'm new to the m5. And noticed the height sensor on the rear pass lower control arm. But the one on the pass side is missing. If I go back stock I guess I need all the sensors for edc to work correctly? And does anyone have a stock set of struts and springs they wanna sell. I just don't like how the coilovers ride. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
So just got this 06 m5. Has kW variant 3 coilovers with edc bypass. And I'm looking to take them off and go back with stock ones from now. My question is. I'm new to the m5. And noticed the height sensor on the rear pass lower control arm. But the one on the pass side is missing. If I go back stock I guess I need all the sensors for edc to work correctly? And does anyone have a stock set of struts and springs they wanna sell. I just don't like how the coilovers ride. Thanks
I have a set of OEM shocks with EDC from my 06 E60 M5. I upgraded to Bc Racing coilovers, 60k miles on stock suspension. Let me know it you're still interested. Located in Chicago.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
wojcikd
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing