BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have experience with either KRIESSIEG and/or OneandOnly exhaust from Japan? How about DIXIS? I want the baddest sounding exhaust since no exhaust restrictions here in the Philippines.

Any advice on which one is better?

I also saw the post of motosportm5 on his new active exhaust

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=104241

And he got the active exhaust. From the pics they look nice. And the intro price is below $3,000 complete. But then I have to add shipping to Philippines. Is there are any advantage of getting the Kriessieg or OneandOnly over the active exhaust above?

DIXIS is light cuz its titanium, but anyone know how it sounds compared to all the above?

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
So far the "One and Only" has been the "None and Only" as I do not believe they have shipped any for the E60.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Philippines and shipment is free since I can include in my container. Labor installation here is cheap. If I can get Kriessieg for $5,000 direct from them, then do you think its a good deal? Another option would be AA exhaust that $3,000 plus maybe $500 for shipping to Manila. How about Tubi? Sounds like AA is the most practical choice?

·
Registered
483 Posts
I havnt heared of any member in this board with the OneAndOnly system. In regard to the kressiege, It is built of high quality materials, and the plus about this system is you get to have 2 different sound levels with a flip of a switch. However, the price is really expensive i am not sure if its worth it or not. Try contacting member [email protected] ( He is a sponsor and can help you) Very nice guy and I personaly have bought the NEEZ wheels and would recomend him.

Again if you dont want to invest that much on an exhaust system, since you still have to ship the product to your country. I would go with Tubistyle, very nice tone and you get to save weight as well.

Here is a link to my setup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ii9ZnyzR6A

-Its mufflers only and it is the loud version of tubi exhausts called "Rumore"

I think there is a member in this board with the Tubi Setup + Eisenmann X-pipes who lives in the phillipines. Try contacting him you might be able to get a chance to hear it in person. However, he has the quiter version of the Tubistyle exhaust.

Hope I helped.

Regards,

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Sound wise I like the One&Only, but it cost about $4k+ for the E60 M5. Kreissieg on the other is way too expensive for an exhaust system, but that's just my 2 cents. I think the Eisenmann race gives you the most aggressive sound with the lowest price in comparison to other manufacturers. If you want even meaner sound, go ahead and replace secondary cats& resonator with straight pipe.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oneandonly exhaust

Yes, the price of OneandOnly is quoted to me around $4,700. And I guess I don't need to consider shipping from Japan to Manila since I have a container coming out from there.

I'm just asking them a few more detail questions like metal finish, stainless steel type, size of tube, and I'm asking for pictures of the muffler.

Based on the websites, I think Active Autowerk seems to be a good deal. I will check out EVOSPORT. I'm also looking into the Eissenmann.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Yes, the price of OneandOnly is quoted to me around $4,700. And I guess I don't need to consider shipping from Japan to Manila since I have a container coming out from there.

I'm just asking them a few more detail questions like metal finish, stainless steel type, size of tube, and I'm asking for pictures of the muffler.

Based on the websites, I think Active Autowerk seems to be a good deal. I will check out EVOSPORT. I'm also looking into the Eissenmann.
Hi emvy, metal finish on the exhaust is pretty much identical as I know most exhaust fabricator uses stainless steel 304. Exhaust made by Kreissieg and One&Only seemed to have neater welding lines, and they might be using stainless steel 304L(lower carbon content) that leads to shinier and whiter steel color.

·
Company Representative of Eisenhaus
133 Posts
I havnt heared of any member in this board with the OneAndOnly system. In regard to the kressiege, It is built of high quality materials, and the plus about this system is you get to have 2 different sound levels with a flip of a switch. However, the price is really expensive i am not sure if its worth it or not. Try contacting member [email protected] ( He is a sponsor and can help you) Very nice guy and I personaly have bought the NEEZ wheels and would recomend him.

Again if you dont want to invest that much on an exhaust system, since you still have to ship the product to your country. I would go with Tubistyle, very nice tone and you get to save weight as well.

Here is a link to my setup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ii9ZnyzR6A

-Its mufflers only and it is the loud version of tubi exhausts called "Rumore"

I think there is a member in this board with the Tubi Setup + Eisenmann X-pipes who lives in the phillipines. Try contacting him you might be able to get a chance to hear it in person. However, he has the quiter version of the Tubistyle exhaust.

Hope I helped.

Regards,
Thank you very much for the kind words.

The Kreis-sieg M5 F1 system is one of the best sounding exhaust systems ever released on the market. Kreis-sieg Japan performs extensive testing and uses only the highest grade materials possible. Each Kreis-sieg exhaust is handmade in Japan in a low quantity volume. Kreis-sieg exhaust for the M5 comes with huge 70mm cat back piping. At the current price point we are having a difficult time keeping them in stock. This is the only exhaust on the M5 market that gives you the opportunity to fully control the volume. If you have the mother in law in the beast for day. You have the ability to switch the exhaust tone to "quite mode" and not have to deal with her complaints :hihi:

Cheers,
Ryan

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thank you very much for the kind words.

The Kreis-sieg M5 F1 system is one of the best sounding exhaust systems ever released on the market. Kreis-sieg Japan performs extensive testing and uses only the highest grade materials possible. Each Kreis-sieg exhaust is handmade in Japan in a low quantity volume. Kreis-sieg exhaust for the M5 comes with huge 70mm cat back piping. At the current price point we are having a difficult time keeping them in stock. This is the only exhaust on the M5 market that gives you the opportunity to fully control the volume. If you have the mother in law in the beast for day. You have the ability to switch the exhaust tone to "quite mode" and not have to deal with her complaints :hihi:

Cheers,
Ryan
Ryan, how much are you selling the Kreis-Sieg for?

·
Registered
705 Posts
I'm assumming it's not availble for the M6?

·
Registered
705 Posts
M6 Kreis-sieg will be out very soon! I will make an announcement on M6board when the system is ready :cheers:
That's great! Will it be compatible with the Convertible? Do you know approximately what the time frame is? I was hoping to get my new exhaust next month.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts