BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my Kreissieg exhaust on Tuesday and is being installed at dealership, will be done tomorrow afternoon. So I plan to take video tomorrow night!!!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Received my Kreissieg exhaust on Tuesday and is being installed at dealership, will be done tomorrow afternoon. So I plan to take video tomorrow night!!!
Please, please, please take video with it "on" and "off" both inside and outside the cabin. There have people (like me) waiting for this sound clip for a looooong time.

Good Work!!!

Cheers ///

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6speed you can see videos on youtube with just ss xpipe:biggrinbounce: my nickname is bmwe60m5. There is one video inside the car and one driveby..... Videos of car with Kreissieg exhaust will be taken tomorrow night and will mail them to GUstav friday morning.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
This is the one mode every M5 needs!!!!!!! Had I kept mine I was seriously considering the $7k for the exhaust, that sound is AWESOME!!!!!!:santasmile2: mmmmmm

Can't wait to hear yours, congrats!!!!!!kinggf

Robert cherrsagai

·
Registered
47 Posts
video please.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One thing to say guys....wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it is amazing and got my video camara all ready for this evening. Out of this world in F1 mode. Normal mode have not used jeje yet but will have video for sure first thing tomorrow morning. Gustav will email them to you tonight......Well worth the 7k

·
Registered
205 Posts

Well worth the 7k
thats alot of money! I think I wuld rather get EVO headers, and pulley, spend less, and get good performance out of it. But Maybe your video will change my mind.:dunno:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Videos please :1zhelp:

·
Registered
117 Posts
As they say in Mexico, Mañana Mañana for those vids...

I want his exhaust so bad, I'm still trying to figure out if I'm sick enough to get it for 7 large.

·
Registered
696 Posts
That was not straight at all.......
I hope the videos will be posted soon and that the excuse for waiting that long was that he just drove on for an entire week enjoying his new exhaust...

·
Registered
503 Posts
Que pasa?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I PM'd him, he didn’t really get the exhaust yet, this was a test to see how many people would wait to see a video, and that would determine whether or not he gets the exhaust. :dunno:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts