BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 606 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Was thinking about what engine would be coupled with the 700hp electric, and thought about a 3.5l TT camless V8 with the turbo and 3D technology from the One:1. I think that would be really cool! of course this is just speculation and I have no idea what kind of engine would be in the Regera. But a small displacement camless engine with a high output would be interesting, since it would have low weight and small dimensions so more space for the electric engine and a double clutch gearbox if they choose to use one. Just have to say I can't wait to see it and know all the specs.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Does anyone else think the camless engine is a possibility? I really hope so, that would be amazing to see.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Does anyone else think the camless engine is a possibility? I really hope so, that would be amazing to see.
I think its a possibility, but I'm not sure if its ready for production yet. That would be amazing if they released that tech with this car.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am looking forward to seeing Koenigsegg's idea of a luxurious interior, personally I think the Agera's interior is very luxurious but I do like the more simplistic approach that Bugatti took with the interior of the Veyron. I hope they go with a simplistic approach but keep some of the Koenigsegg's design philosophy like the ghost lighting and center switch gears. Anyone have any ideas for the interior, speculation as to which you would like to see or something you know about the car's interior.

·
Registered
535 Posts
For me its the wheels and exterior design which is more important than the interior. Also rumors are the exterior from the rear has changed the most. Nonetheless I think Koenigsegg would have given the interior a very clean look as well. Any guesses which color the Geneva Regera might be?

·
Registered
120 Posts
For me its the wheels and exterior design which is more important that the interior. Also rumors are the exterior from the rear has changed the most. Nonetheless I think Koenigsegg would have given the interior a very clean look as well. Any guesses which color the Geneva Regera might be?
I have always liked Koenigsegg's in a darkish silver just like the Agera at the 2011 Gevena Motor Show.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Christian is a fan of the silver/grey shades so I wouldn't be surprised to see it in a similar colour again. Judging by what people have said about the design though it should look amazing in any colour!

·
Registered
120 Posts
In terms of the exterior, I was wondering if the Regera is going to have detachable and stowable hardtop? It would be a great advantage over the Bugatti since the Veyron can stow it's own hardtop. But would it compromise the luxury aspect of the car since a detachable hardtop could create a lot of problems with the seams.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Blue does seem to be the hip color with electric vehicles, I think blue would be great. Koenigsegg always does blue well.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Would love to see a teaser of the side profile or rear of the Regera! I think an orange Agera RS would look amazing.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Wow Koenigsegg moves fast, pun intended :), heres a pic on their Instagram account of the Regera's beautiful pedals.
Makes me wonder, will Koenigsegg ever bring back the manual transmission. I for one absolutely love Porsche now for getting the manual on the Cayman GT4.

Still not complaining. Koenigsegg know best :)

121 - 140 of 606 Posts