BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 606 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Evo have posted a article on the Regera. This is the bit which catches my attention the most.

"How exactly the Swedish hypercar marque could make an even faster vehicle remains to be seen, but it's entirely possible, especially given Koenigsegg's obsession with top speeds."

Seems to be "Hype" and nice advertising for Koenigsegg.

Here is the link to the article.
Koenigsegg Regera planned for Geneva motorshow - even faster than the One:1? | Evo

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
Nice to see, unfortunately it doesn't bring anything new to the table. More guesses and speculation.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Great news, exactly what I was hoping to hear. Obviously I love the CC/Agera shape but I definitely think it's time for something different and I'm glad Koenigsegg agree.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Facebook
The Regera was created as a luxury Megacar alternative to Koenigsegg’s traditional extreme lightweight race-like road cars. Even though the One:1 and the Agera RS have surprising levels of practicality, creature comforts and features, their primary focus is, and has always been, to be the overall fastest cars on the planet – around a racetrack or elsewhere.

Regera is Swedish for “to Reign” - a suitable name for a machine that offers a never seen before combination of power, responsiveness and luxury, while maintaining an understated Scandinavian cool - In short, the Regera has a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde personality.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Facebook
The Regera was created as a luxury Megacar alternative to Koenigsegg?s traditional extreme lightweight race-like road cars. Even though the One:1 and the Agera RS have surprising levels of practicality, creature comforts and features, their primary focus is, and has always been, to be the overall fastest cars on the planet ? around a racetrack or elsewhere.

Regera is Swedish for ?to Reign? - a suitable name for a machine that offers a never seen before combination of power, responsiveness and luxury, while maintaining an understated Scandinavian cool - In short, the Regera has a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde personality.
Very intresting and as I said my primary concern to a luxury Koenigsegg is weight, I seriously doubt it will come even close to the One:1's infomous power to weight ratio. But hopefully it will less porky than the Veyron or the Bugatti counterpart.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The real deal taking shape, looks a bit like the 918 to me but I love what I am seeing :)

View attachment 524753
Looks better the more I look at it, almost a combo of 918 and laferrari but looks more megacarish. can't wait to see how a luxury orientated Koenigsegg will be. Sounds like it'll be more of a 2 seater gt car like a Veyron rather than a hardcore performance car, although I doubt the performance will be less than phonomenal

61 - 80 of 606 Posts