BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Amazing shots! Get up the good work. I would like to take this opportunity to say hello to everyone as I am new to the forum. I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome Prash! :) For all others on here, a year or so ago i was chatting with Prash over Facebook about cars. A few weeks later i picked him up in my Porsche at the central station in Stockholm and we went together to the GranTurismo event to check the displayed Koenigseggs out. Friendship irl! Hes a true photo and car guy so welcome aboard!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hey hey Joey,

First of all many thanks for the praises. For me Joey was one of the first links to fall in love with the brand. When we met up I was taken aback with his knowledge about Koenigseggs. We spoke a lot and discussed eggs. Joey was into VINs etc from way before out meeting. I was not so much into it as I am now. (Sigh) His passion for cars shows in what he drives. Loved the 997 ride and need to see your R8 sometime soon ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome and accepting me in this wonderful community one and all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts