1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
These two were spotted at a car show in Naples together. The black one I believe is #062, and the Trevita is as yet unidentified, unfortunately. Many pictures of it were taken, they can be found here on the forum, but nobody recorded the VIN.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These two were spotted at a car show in Naples together. The black one I believe is #062, and the Trevita is as yet unidentified, unfortunately. Many pictures of it were taken, they can be found here on the forum, but nobody recorded the VIN.
Correct. I am curious on who this private collector may be, or what he does for a living haha.

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
It is very curious, #062 has never shown up on CarFax, which likely means it is "owned" on an open MSO. This means the owner is probably a dealer partner, or has other means of avoiding registration. Car #043 was "owned" in a similar manner, which led to all kinds of ugliness on this and other forums. Both #043 and #062 were once at Universal Autosports, so I would guess that the current owner has connections there. Since #062 and the Trevita have been spotted together, I would conclude that the Trevita has also come to us courtesy of Universal, and thus also will likely not appear on CarFax. Which means hunting down its VIN will require a spotter to record it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Cars on 5th 2011. God i'd love to see this car in person!

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
interesting around 1.20 in the video a plaque that clearly states the car is number 3 of 3. So does that mean the swiss car is 1 of 3 ?? and is there a number 2 ??

·
Registered
140 Posts
The Swiss car. I did not get to see inside so i dont know what the plaque said, as to what number of the 3 this car is.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was just in Naples, FL for vacation and found out some more information regarding the Segg's in Naples. The owner has both a Trevita CCXR as well as an CCX. I was mistaken and thought he owned two CCXR's. I was at the Ritz-Carlton Naples yesterday and happened to stumble upon the Ferrari Club of Naples. Among many Ferrari's there was also a rare Alfa Romeo 8C, in which I got a video of (I will post the YouTube link as soon as I upload it). What a cool car that was! I added it to my exotic-car bucket list.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts