BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
VERY nice purchase. No idea but how much do these go for? I assume if I have to ask, I cant afford LOL...just curious. :cheers:

Edit: Never mind, I just found the answer :sweden: :sprint00: :goldcup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello guys,

That this car from the currrent issue of Autobild Sportscars Magazine, isn't it!?

Is the Owner also registrated in the Forum? Because I live in the same region with KÜN- on the car's registration number..

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yes, it is the same and the car is now sold to Tunisia I beleive. And, yes a forum Member owns it :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys.
The country went through some turmoil lately. Hopefully we are all safe and the egg is better than ever :)
Just to let you know, how we see things down here:
We all wanted this change and it had to happen sooner or later. We got to a point where the regime was becoming unbearable for anyone. Those who have been targeted were corrupt circles around the ex-president's family. Quite few exotics were impouned and some looted and burned (599 GTB, SLRs, Porsches etc ...) but nothing really interesting since these guys had pretty bad taste :)
Now the country is recovering and things can only get better. Guys like me in the hotel/tourism business have been hit hard by this crisis as some travelers are now reluctant to come. I remain confident and optimistic for both short and long term horizons.
I Will update you on fresh pics of the car as soon as I get time to go through this. Have to admit it was not on the top of my priorities lately.

Thanks to all of you.

Omar

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thanks alot for the update, glad to hear that you (and the car) is fine.

I wish you the best of luck and I'm convinced that Tunisia will recover quite quickly and become a better place to stay in then ever before - both from a citizen and tourist point of view kinggf

21 - 30 of 30 Posts