1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the videos, enjoy
incar camera road course
roadcourseout of car
Well Finally got back to post and have some fun. Although this was a small event with only twenty cars completing the three events there were a total 43 that entered. Some cars worth noting were Porsche GT3, Porsche 993 turbo, M3 CSL. I think drivers skill had a lot to do with Who got the top spot . But It wasnt me , that honor went to a 2000 Pontiac Transam, I took the second spot. All In all it was fun . But it sure did make a few believers of what a thouroughly prepped street car can do.The individual winners and overall winners are below

Slalom
1.Pontiac Transam
2. Chevy Camaro SS
3. Opel Manta

Road course
1.Pontiac transam
2.Chevy Camaro
3. M3 CSL

1/4mile
1.Chevy Camaro
2. pontiac transam
3.Volkswagen Golf

King of the Hill
1.Pontiac trans am
2.Chevy Camaro
3. Volkswagen Golf

·
Registered
6 Posts
Roy,
Have you ever run against a fella in the Air Force there that has a 76 911S with a 993 3.6 litre in the rear? his name is Howard Smith. he is in Ramstein.
Just wondering I use to run at Bitburg when I was stationed in Baumholder back in 91-95...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Roy said:
Yes ,He was there , he did a bang up job of keeping it between the cones, given the age of the car and the tires he was on. :noSMG:
Yes,
He does well runnning around on 4 spare tires! hahahaha he was there with my other buddy Ritchard W. He plans on getting some new/wider rubber for this year :) .
Have fun .. I am heading back that way for holiday in Oct.. maybe we can all grab a Beer..
Later,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts