BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was just a matter of time before he attacked DTM Power and spammed 36,000 registered members I guess. Now here I am deleting hundreds of e-mails from people that are out for the weekend or vacation that have an away message on their e-mail! :typing: **** e-mails gets bounced back to me.

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Dado said:
It was just a matter of time before he attacked DTM Power and spammed 36,000 registered members I guess. Now here I am deleting hundreds of e-mails from people that are out for the weekend or vacation that have an away message on their e-mail! :typing: **** e-mails gets bounced back to me.
Wasn't the Ultimate Rallye supposed to be exclusive event for celebrities and millionaires galore? When did spamming become the preferential way to contact these high calibre participants? :confused:

·
Registered
316 Posts
kees said:
Wasn't the Ultimate Rallye supposed to be exclusive event for celebrities and millionaires galore? When did spamming become the preferential way to contact these high calibre participants? :confused:
It is an exclusive event. How many people on this board do you think can pay the entry fee and have a supercar to join the Ultimate Rally? We have to make contact with our target group somehow :)

I am just using my skills to ensure the success of this event. Those who are interested in the Ultimate Rally won't bother that they learned about it in a private message on some board, right? If it makes you feel any better, we contacted a million users on all major car boards. The M5board with 10.000 users was amongst the smaller fishes :hihihi:

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Kimble said:
It is an exclusive event. How many people on this board do you think can pay the entry fee and have a supercar to join the Ultimate Rally? We have to make contact with our target group somehow :)
If you aren't in contact with your target group already you're going to have a major problem making it into a successful event. The Cannonball Run nor the Gumball never needed to stoop this low to attract entrants. If you have to resort to spamming instead of purchasing high-class magazine real estate or getting referrals from others within the target group it's a clear indication of the size of the budget you're working with.

·
Registered
316 Posts
kees said:
If you aren't in contact with your target group already you're going to have a major problem making it into a successful event. The Cannonball Run nor the Gumball never needed to stoop this low to attract entrants. If you have to resort to spamming instead of purchasing high-class magazine real estate or getting referrals from others within the target group it's a clear indication of the size of the budget you're working with.
I am not going to argue with someone who has a long history of being Anti-Kimble, Anti-Ultimate Rally. Please send me a PM with your mail address, I am looking forward to send you one of the first copies of our Ultimate Rally movie. Why? Simply because I know it's going to piss you off you jealouse little mickey mouse! :hihi:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Gustav said:
Kimble, that was very bad of you to spam my members :nono:

Don't do it again.
OK. OK. No more spamming this month. ;)

You should feel honored. Today we made history on 20 major car boards around the world. And we started with yours first :typing:

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Kimble said:
I am not going to argue with someone who has a long history of being Anti-Kimble, Anti-Ultimate Rally. My ways have always worked and they will now. Please send me a PM with your mail address, I am looking forward to send you one of the first copies of our Ultimate Rally movie. Why? Simply because I know it's going to piss you off you jealouse little mickey mouse! :hihi:
:3:

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Kimble said:
I am not going to argue with someone who has a long history of being Anti-Kimble, Anti-Ultimate Rally. My ways have always worked and they will now. Please send me a PM with your mail address, I am looking forward to send you one of the first copies of our Ultimate Rally movie. Why? Simply because I know it's going to piss you off you jealouse little mickey mouse! :hihi:
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Kimble said:
If you want to be successful you gotta get noticed. Rule #1.
Congradulations, you are becoming successful at getting noticed as a trouble maker and hacker. How do you think those attributes lend themselves to advertising this event? For me they discredit it.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Philip said:
Congradulations, you are becoming successful at getting noticed as a trouble maker and hacker. How do you think those attributes lend themselves to advertising this event? For me they discredit it.
You are the majority. But you are not who we are looking for. In most peoples oppinion this event discredits itself by its existence. The Ultimate Rally is not about political correctness or ethics. Its about fun and rebellion. Next please.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Gustav, doesn't this violate the rules for membership? I seem to remember something about soliciting other members without asking for your permission and/or becoming a paying sponsor? I think you should just ban the punk. What a stupid way to try and get customers.

·
Registered
316 Posts
vndkshn said:
Gustav, doesn't this violate the rules for membership? I seem to remember something about soliciting other members without asking for your permission and/or becoming a paying sponsor? I think you should just ban the punk. What a stupid way to try and get customers.
Next please.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Dado said:
I just find this situation funny. No bad feelings :) You kept me up late ****er ;)
See you take it like a true sports man! Respect! And I am looking forward to see you at the Ultimate Rally. We have high expectations in you and I wouldn't wonder if you end up with some serious prize money at the finish line.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Although I do not agree with the spam. It does interest me how you do what you do. So in some distorted way I feel honored to get spamed by you and to converse with you on this board. I know that sounds weird but what can I say. No worries here. Sorry Gustave I know the havock he wreaks.

Jordan

·
Registered
767 Posts
Kimble said:
Its about fun and rebellion. Next please.
Then you better lower the entry fee to under 5K so that rebellious people like you can afford to enter. Or do you intend to hack through someones financial account for your 30K? To bad you didn't put your skills to better use, like higher education, but I'll bet your daddy already told you that.

1 - 20 of 194 Posts