1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Kimble said:
Ladies & Gentlemen,

Be my guests: http://board.kimble.org

One more reason for small minds to get pissed??? :2:
Is this the same 'Kimble' that is pissing around with PistonHeads after SPAMMING all of it's users with ****BALL 9000 ads!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I wouldnt really want a lifestyle like that. I'm sure its fun and this isnt a personal attack on you, but you must know so many so called friends are only there because of your status?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mmm-Five said:
Is this the same 'Kimble' that is pissing around with PistonHeads after SPAMMING all of it's users with ****BALL 9000 ads!
I am not responsible for what happened with PistonHeads. I was on the phone with Ted yesterday trying to help him. I don't have any hard feelings regarding PistonHeads. I am used to get flamed and this is for sure no reason to hack PistonHeads. If I would react emotional to flames there would be no boards left on the Internet :)

But who cares, just blame everything you cant explain on Kimble. Thats fine! kinggf

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Kimble what did happen to pistonheads?

all the best
adam

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kim has pulled a con on me, and one very famous finnish person Jaakko Rytsolä for thousands of euros. Kim just happened to ask a few thousand euros just the day before he left Finland. Also in addition he didn't pay for the cruise-boat rental he said he would and he also failed to pay the tires i got for his (I suppose rental) CL500 Mercedes through a friend of mine. Kim's website is most provocative and leaves the impression that he has money. He said that his sister, brother and mother are finnish, but I don't believe that and I can assume that he and his stories are mostly full of ****. If you want to contact us, I can give you all the contact information you need.

And Gustav, I just hope you do not believe Kim and ban this, because I sincerely am speaking the truth from my point of view and am not spreading crap-rumours around just to hurt anyone.

Thanks, Ville
(Kim, i just trusted you)

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
For now I dont take any sides. but this sounds like very bad behaivour... Kimble is free to reply here as well...

·
Registered
21 Posts
ah we all know Kimble acts like he's a king, i wouldnt be surprised if Kimble would do something like that..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts