BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photo's of the 1990 B12 5.0.
Some minor damage to front spoiler on transport from Japan to NZ. Not too serious though.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Can't be many of those in NZ - congrats :thumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
original - nice!!! how much is fuel in nz ??. i am just curious becuase it winds me up so much how much fuel costs in england

·
Registered
50 Posts
wonderin' because your b12 (as nice as it is) wont be the most economical cars around !!! (that dosnt mean its bad)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Car won't be daily driven. Fuel cost's here $1.24. Equivalent to 2.5 Euro's
Alpina claim 24mpg(10.7L/100km) at a constant 120km/hour. They sent me a full specifiction of the Car & the original Bill of sale to Nicole Racing Japan Co LTD. Don't think this will be achievable. The temptation to squeeze the pedal will be too much!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This will be the only 7 series Alpina in NZ or Australia. I am fairly sure, but you never know?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My mistake. I forgot about B11's. There are some B10's in the North island of NZ. I have a friend in Auckland with one.
There is a very nice B10 for sale in Auckland at the moment. $30,000 NZ Dollars

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Beautiful car Kento, congratulations.

all the best
adam

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Niiiiceee !

How many miles (or kms) is it now? The body looks so perfect.
Enjoy your new Alpina

Cheers,
Taffy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
77500 original km's. Service book is in Japanese but from what I can see the milage is genuine. Certainly the condition of the car corresponds to these km's. Thanks for all your interest fella's

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
A bit of suggestion if I may:

- Change the stripes into silver 'coz you already have white blinkers = modern monochromatic look, or
- Keep the gold stripes and return the blinkers back to yellow = classic look

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good Point. I had noticed the front indicators are different from the rear. I may change the front to yellow/orange as I like the Gold striping & it is unmarked.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts