BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, his car is siiick! Everything from the Vorsteiner Hood, AC Schnitzer flippers & rear trunk lid, Custom carbon fiber M6 logos, HRE wheels, Hartge Springs(which lowered the car like my H&R's, without making the ride too stiff), Great sound system, Eisenmann exhaust, Evosport headers, pulleys, RPI scoops, and the list goes on & on.

Now, I've got a lot of work to do on mine. I'm just waiting until after the break-in period. 800 miles & counting...

Thanks Brad:applause:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Agree... Deknights's car is sick. ouich

Reactions: Cosmos

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Especially the paint job...

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Especially the paint job...

It was great meeting you Joe. You seem like a great guy and you have a beautiful M6 Vert!

Thanks for all the respect guys.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Brad,

you coming to Vegas this weekend??

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
deknight,

Who did the paint work on your car? I am looking to customize the color of my car as well. My resale is probably already killed by the fact a new engine was installed, so what the he11, right? I plan on keeping the car for quite a while anyway if not indefinitely. It looks like the shop that did your work did a superb job. Did they remove all of the body panels?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
deknight,

Who did the paint work on your car? I am looking to customize the color of my car as well. My resale is probably already killed by the fact a new engine was installed, so what the he11, right? I plan on keeping the car for quite a while anyway if not indefinitely. It looks like the shop that did your work did a superb job. Did they remove all of the body panels?

Kal Koncepts did the work: http://www.gotpaint.com/

I know they took the hood, doors, bumper and trunk off I do not know if they took the quarters off or not.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Brad,
Did you ever go with the race cats or do you still have the stock secondaries since the header install?
Tim

·
Registered
991 Posts
deknight,

Why did you get a new motor? Just buy a performance one or did you blow your old one?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Bad cylinder #3, misfires, fouling plugs, etc... They couldn't figure it out and didn't want to tear the engine down I guess, so they replaced it. Fine by me.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Bad cylinder #3, misfires, fouling plugs, etc... They couldn't figure it out and didn't want to tear the engine down I guess, so they replaced it. Fine by me.
dang thats some serious engine flaws

1 - 14 of 14 Posts