BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all... just wanted to introduce myself. I am 29 yrs old and currently living in Boston, MA -USA- I currently own a 2005 Silver Porsche 997 but I just placed a deposit for a BMW M6 for November Delivery... I owned a couple M3's in the past and could not handle staying away from the M- POWER ... I like modding my cars and cant wait to get my hands on the M6 and see what I can do to transform an already perfect machine into an even better one... Check out my current vehicle... let me know what you think... Nice to meet all of you BMW freaks!:thumbsup:

My 997 site http://www.cardomain.com/profile/bd997

·
Registered
77 Posts
BD 997 said:
Hello all... just wanted to introduce myself. I am 29 yrs old and currently living in Boston, MA -USA- I currently own a 2005 Silver Porsche 997 but I just placed a deposit for a BMW M6 for November Delivery... I owned a couple M3's in the past and could not handle staying away from the M- POWER ... I like modding my cars and cant wait to get my hands on the M6 and see what I can do to transform an already perfect machine into an even better one... Check out my current vehicle... let me know what you think... Nice to meet all of you BMW freaks!:thumbsup:

My 997 site http://www.cardomain.com/profile/bd997
Welcome aboard! Question, Do you have a CONFIRMED November delivery from a US dealer? I am first in line at my dealership in Jersey and they have no clue when it's coming in.. .I've heard anywhere from October to May of next year.. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Welcome to the board. Congrats on the M6 order, hopefully the delays won't keep you waiting too long. I really like your 997 and the Techart wheels look great. :thumbsup: In not too sure about those "lobster fork" 19's that Porsche offers.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2003M3Conv said:
Welcome aboard! Question, Do you have a CONFIRMED November delivery from a US dealer? I am first in line at my ...dealership in Jersey and they have no clue when it's coming in.. .I've heard anywhere from October to May of next year.. Thanks!
no confirmation...you know how dealers are...I hope I get mine by next spring....thats all

1 - 5 of 5 Posts