BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, after a lot of waxing the other day, I had to move my car out of the garage so the old man could get in there, and low and behold, it starts to rain :mad:. The rain was so light it was extra-ordinary, and beaded but didn't run off of the car, so I grabbed my camera and took a couple of shots, the big one of the BMW roundel/badge is my laptop background now :goldcup: Hope you like!
IMG_2511.JPG

IMG_2513.JPG

IMG_2514.JPG

·
Registered
798 Posts
beading!:biggrin:

Reactions: Leezamonkey

·
Registered
87 Posts
interesting

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
nicely done!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Love that first pic!!!

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Hey guys, after a lot of waxing the other day, I had to move my car out of the garage so the old man could get in there, and low and behold, it starts to rain :mad:. The rain was so light it was extra-ordinary, and beaded but didn't run off of the car, so I grabbed my camera and took a couple of shots, the big one of the BMW roundel/badge is my laptop background now :goldcup: Hope you like!
Your roundel pic is now my laptop background too.....thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look's like sweat to me Lee, you sure you haven't just thrashed her bollocks off? :biggrin:
What, first thing in the morning, me? ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
thanks for the new background at work :)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Great pix, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
101 Posts
wow thats really cool. im using the first pic as my screensaver. thanks:haha:

·
Registered
798 Posts
next time there's a 'special light rain' like that please get a shot of the ///M5 badge with beading! That would be the ultimate custom splash screen picture!!! lovelove

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
next time there's a 'special light rain' like that please get a shot of the ///M5 badge with beading! That would be the ultimate custom splash screen picture!!! lovelove
I was going to! I need to replace my badge first, its 11 years old and looking decrepid, flaking and dull. They are next on my list :deal:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts