BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ~ guys

Just replaced my clutch yesyerday and I thought I should share some photos with you.

My car is 2000 M5 with 56K miles on it. My clutch felt very loose and had a very long cluth pedal strokes. Also when connecting clutch

it feels very loose.

After installing a new clutch , OMG it felt like a brand new car straight out from the factory. Wow had no idea a brand new clutch feels this

good. !!!

Attachments

·
Company Representative for Valley Motorwerks
763 Posts
Nice... I installed a new clutch recently too. How's 2nd gear pull now? :) It is amazing how much a stock clutch slips until you get a fresh one in the car. Where in Seoul are you? Good to see fellow Koreans on the board but where can you stretch the beasts legs around Seoul?

Also where did you get the front stress bar?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice... I installed a new clutch recently too. How's 2nd gear pull now? :) It is amazing how much a stock clutch slips until you get a fresh one in the car. Where in Seoul are you? Good to see fellow Koreans on the board but where can you stretch the beasts legs around Seoul?

Also where did you get the front stress bar?
Strutts, I ordered it from a korean strut tower brace shop ~~ I only bought this cause they are in one pices structure. I know they dont do much but what am I going to loose huh? :wroom:

As for the clutch , everyone at the shop were surprised how thin the clutch plate wore out. But even with that thickness and groove less

plate handled all of my DD and never failed . Hohoho .

My car pulls like M1A1 tank through all gear range and YES it feels strong and precise!!!!!

·
Company Representative for Valley Motorwerks
763 Posts
Strutts, I ordered it from a korean strut tower brace shop ~~ I only bought this cause they are in one pices structure. I know they dont do much but what am I going to loose huh? :wroom:

As for the clutch , everyone at the shop were surprised how thin the clutch plate wore out. But even with that thickness and groove less

plate handled all of my DD and never failed . Hohoho .

My car pulls like M1A1 tank through all gear range and YES it feels strong and precise!!!!!

Nice... I like the strut brace.. it does make a minor difference and it looks great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts