BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had Dinan Stage 3 software and a few things put on. It seems like a different car with the added power. The car shifts totally different "smg". It seems more responsive especially in first gear. I was wondering if the clutch reset with the new software? Anyone else experience this?

Headers are next! :wroom:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Congrats bro , pics ?

Reactions: Footballprophet

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Congratulations! Did you have pre and post mod dyno tests run?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No pre or post dyno, not that concerned about that. I only care about the dynometer that sits in the seat. Pics are coming. The catch of the clutch is very different in first. Much better IMHO.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
No pre or post dyno, not that concerned about that. I only care about the dynometer that sits in the seat. Pics are coming. The catch of the clutch is very different in first. Much better IMHO.
The butt-o-meter is recognized as a precision instrument on this board! :grinyes:

·
8,369 Posts
Ever since I had ECU software mod done - I never had to reset my SMG.

I had Active Autowerke ECU software mod recently done to my beast and what an amazing transformation compared to stock.
Shifts are much faster and much smoother, amazing increase in power compared to stock as confirmed by my well calibrated oil rubbed butt-o-meter.

And I actually have a post here on my ECU mod.

I heard great things about other ECU software tuners and I'm glad to hear you are happy with Dinan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts