BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
You'll be seeing alot more of me on here! Used to post on M5 forum... Just picked up a 2007 Interlagos Cabrio on Sunday 1/20. Traded in a 2005 M3 cabrio, and just finished 24 month lease from 2006 E60 M5 in November '07.
Got an excellent deal (since it's an 07!) and it worked out like -

-East Bay BMW (Pleasanton CA bay area)
-$114,600 sticker / $103,500 negotiated!
-Fully loaded interlagos/black/cabrio (HUD, comfort access, everything except auto-closing doors)
-136 miles on it when leased
-27 month lease (BMW financial)
-$4,000 cash drive off from me
-69% Residual 265 money factor
-$3,800 negative equity M3
-$4,500 Cash incentive from BMW for '07 6 series
-Got a bunch of crap in finance (interior protection, windsheild insurance, ipod kit, window tint, etc)
-Free IPOD 80gb video AND BMW Golf bag (ok, had to beg for the golf back, but they sell for $495 in parts)
-$1399 month/27 months/10k miles a year (I won't even need that much)

I did a bunch of mods to the M3... $5k in wheels, eisenmann exhaust / midpipe, intake, chipped, etc...
YOU KNOW WHAT? I never got it right! So this car, I may leave alone, but am tempted to do exhaust, may drop an inch eventually but keep factory rims. Anyone do that?

One big thing I almost feel I must do.....
Carbon fiber trim kit... Anyone any experience aftermarket trim kit?

Thanks look forward to reading up on this forum!

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Cab looks great in that color.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
i did the same thing...modded my M3 like crazy....done with that...and looking into the M6 as well....prob. won't do too much to the M6 as it looks clean as is...

·
Registered
370 Posts
congratz post some pics please i have never seen interlagos blue cab either

·
Registered
836 Posts
with the black roof on ILB vert I would make the front kidney grills black. I like mine stock for silver gray exterior, but I've seen an ILB M6 and the black grill looked great.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My interlagos blue cab!

I got mine three weeks ago. Same deal pretty much as yours. no money down, they paid first month payment and drive off for 1350/mo incl tax for 30 months 10k/yr.

Attachments

·
Registered
397 Posts
I got mine three weeks ago. Same deal pretty much as yours. no money down, they paid first month payment and drive off for 1350/mo incl tax for 30 months 10k/yr.

Haha, is that Shelly BMW? If yes, they tried to sell that vehicle to me. :nono: It's a beautiful car and congrads.:applause: I just had my heart set on a 2008 White / silverstone coupe.:thumbsup: Enjoy fellow So Cal brother.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BEAUTIFUL!!! love it in interlagos blue, ALMOST like it more than indy red. Drive it safely and ENJOY:thumbsup:
Yeah, Indy Red has got to be nice.. My M5er was indy. My M3 that I traded was Carbon Black. They had a 6er in that color, but I know how many issues I had with the Carbon Black on M3 (easily swirls and seemed to loose it's shine / luster easily), I went with Interlagos.
<!-- / message -->

·
Registered
15 Posts
Interlagos blue

Yeah i got it from shelly bmw. I too was looking for a White one, but no one had an 07 available when they were dealing before 2008. I agree the black is dull and a true deep black would've been great. Don't get me wrong its still a beautiful car no matter what color.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yeah i got it from shelly bmw. I too was looking for a White one, but no one had an 07 available when they were dealing before 2008. I agree the black is dull and a true deep black would've been great. Don't get me wrong its still a beautiful car no matter what color.
Haha, I knew that looked like Shelly's service drive. Well, you got an great deal because I had pay a lot more to get the 2008 white. Enjoy...:applause:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Congrats looks great!!! Need to post my pic from Shelly's driveway as well -- was at night with the blue lights.

Am really liking the M6 over the M5 -- hopeyou do too. Glad to see some more posters on this side as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts