BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just placed an order with BMcables for the software package that includes INPA, DIS v57, SSS Progman, NCS Expert, WinKPF, Navcoder etc.

This is supposed to be the "one click installer" version. After ordering, I was doing some more searching and learned that some people were having issues with the DIS v57 communicating. It looks like this was a real topic in 2013 but not so much in 2014.

Can anyone confirm that BMcables got this straightened out or will I still need to go in and correct the IP addresses, etc, etc...?

·
Banned
3,793 Posts
GOOD LUCK GETTING IT!

I never got mine and had to dispute the charge.

·
Banned
3,793 Posts
I waited over a month. I emailed and all but no reply.

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
You will get it eventually, but don't expect a tracking #, an e-mail or any communication at all from them. There is no support of any kind either. Also, the "one click" label is pretty funny - it is easier than starting from scratch but it isn't like installing a typical program.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I got mine within 2 weeks. No issues except I need to do hard install of SSS program.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Bought a cable on Amazon and downloaded software from various sources. It was relatively straightforward with all the documents out there now.

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a quick update. I ordered this on the 9/25 and received it today, 9/30! I haven't installed software yet, but cable looks legit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts