BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my SS xpipe installed, so my current setup is SS xpipe with Eismann Race Exhaust. All I can say is WOW!!!

It is much louder, and a little bit deeper :)

Love the stance the car has now with the springs. I will get both the pics and video of it up soon. Within a week!

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Any pictures?

·
Registered
641 Posts
OG has the spring set up affected the headlights?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys...sorry i haveent posted any pics or anything yet.;..have them on my computer, and will upload them later tonight.

and as far as affecting headlights..nothing that ive noticed..y?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Great post. Thank you for sharing this with us. The car sounds very mean, much more cutthroat then with just the exhaust itself (like the E39 did with the X pipe). How is the interior resoance when cruising on the highway? Any complaints from passangers yet? Car sounds and looks amazing, congratualtions!

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Wow, love the sound and the looks, brings a note worthy for a savage Beast. Congrats, you must be a happy man!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Fantastic sound. I love hearing that growl!! Eisenmann's look great with the oval pipe tips. Gives it a more beefy look. Love the lowered stance. Bet you have to be super careful on entering graded driveways/speed bumps though!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks for all the nice comments :)

as far as driveways, ya i have to be extra careful, however its not that bad at all, havent heard anything scrape at all yet on any driveways.

And if you guys have any requests to videos let me know, ill try and take some more...i plan on doing a drive by at high speeds, just need to find a nice isolated area

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Did you have the exhaust on without the xpipe before? I would like to know how much louder it got in the interior. Specifically, I am concerned about the interior cabin resonance.

'Rocket

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I did Have race exhaust on before, and with the xpipe it is MUCH louder. Resonance on the inside is also a bit louder.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Amazing exhaust and house :thumbsup: I cant wait to get my Eisenmann X-pipe!

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
The exhaust sounds great and the H&R's really give the M5 a great stance. The oval tips look great also. :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts