BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Signed up in October and just received my Lemans Blue M5 with black leather and dark wood on 5/27. I have nearly 400 miles logged on in 2 days and I haven't stopped smiling since delivery! I can't wait for the "break-in" period to be over. This car is incredible - I've driven every model MBZ from 190D to S500 on the track (Sears Point) and good 'ol Dodge Vipers (Laguna Seca) as well and this is the best! All this power and I can haul the wife and kids to boot! I'm having the time of my life!Will have Dinan re-program chipas soon as they'll let me.

·
Registered
128 Posts
robert,
congratulations! it's nice to hear your comparisons, too. i certainly favor this car over the very nice E34 M5 i had. i got the dinan software upgrade in my 2000 M5, and i like it. the improved throttle response in both modes is nice; in fact, one wouldn't really need to switch out of sport mode for throttle improvement with the dinan, but as long as you are switching the DSC off, might as well switch into sport mode, too. a minor annoyance in a great car. enjoy!
michael

1 - 2 of 2 Posts