BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all:
I just got yesterday 2010 white with red interior bad boy..with 20,000 miles..car in first owner ..waranties end 12-1013 or 100,000 km..with a lowered hamman springs and updated rear led lights for the 2012...car i s amazing ..i sold my 2007 m6 7 months ago ..and this is my new toy ..and in my opinion i think i choosed the perfect colour for this bad boy...pic will be late today..the e39 m5 not for sale hahaha i love this car.

Thank you

·
Registered
932 Posts
Congrats!! I just sold my e60 m5 and looking for my new Beast(x5m).
Nice color combo!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats!! I just sold my e60 m5 and looking for my new Beast(x5m).
Nice color combo!!
Go ahead forget the E60...i sold my m6..XM5 is somthing special..you will love the car

Thank you

·
Registered
118 Posts
Mubarak congratulations, nice color combo. I wonder how much worse the X5M is compared to the M6 gas wise. I understand the X5M gets 200 miles to the tank. I realize that's probably not a concern but on any long trips pulling over all the time to fill up could be a hassle.Good luck with your new beast.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Go ahead forget the E60...i sold my m6..XM5 is somthing special..you will love the car

Thank you
Definitely looking forward to it. Just waiting for my call from my broker. Trying to get the x5m at the manhaim auction.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mubarak congratulations, nice color combo. I wonder how much worse the X5M is compared to the M6 gas wise. I understand the X5M gets 200 miles to the tank. I realize that's probably not a concern but on any long trips pulling over all the time to fill up could be a hassle.Good luck with your new beast.
I do not know about the gas wise..i just got the car two days ago..i will use the the car and see ...the thing is i am going to chicago and washington d.c tomorow for two months for a couple of meeting...but i think the m6 is worse than the X5M in the gas wise.

Thank you.

·
Registered
452 Posts
congrats!!! looks great!
Now it is time to remove the charcoal filters!!! They are useless!!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks ....glad you likes my car..i am in chicago now

:byebye:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Congrats, Looks good!

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am back to QATAR....i missed my cars..

·
Registered
133 Posts
X5M Gas MPG

I have had mine now for about 4 months. I get around 330-345 miles per tank. I drive around 85 MPH-120 MPH on the
Autobahn. I get 15.7 MPG.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Beautiful colors and ride!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts