BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
I've spent way too much time in the other threads looking at pictures and mods. Time to say hi to the Aussies.

Hi from Sydney.

2000 E39 M5
2009 E82 135i

·
Registered
832 Posts
Did we ever end up being more active in the Aussie section?
I wrote a post about a month ago talking about trustworthy mechanics in Sydney but didn't really get much response =(

With daylight savings here and the Christmas season coming up, maybe we should organize a meet and greet?
The JDM guys do it all the time, why can't the ///M boys do it too?

I'll put up a post in the next hour or so.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Are you just focussing on E39's? Don't forget there are a number of sections here, including the E34 section, on which there are quite a few Aussies. The E34 guys get together regularly in Australia.

Regards

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hi, been aware of this forum for a while, and recently joined after purchasing a mint 2002 E39 M5 in Carbon Black. I'm looking forward to catching up with fellow ///M drivers of all predilections.

I already know M540i LE; we went to school together years ago ........

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Welcome M B34ST. You will have to join us next time we have a Sydney 'mini-meet' of E34's. We might even 'tolerate an E39...

Cheers

Hi, been aware of this forum for a while, and recently joined after purchasing a mint 2002 E39 M5 in Carbon Black. I'm looking forward to catching up with fellow ///M drivers of all predilections.

I already know M540i LE; we went to school together years ago ........

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
15 Participants
M B34ST
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing