BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well - after being active on this site for 3 or 4 years, i just found that we have an Australian member section.

But it looks like no-one else knows about it!

Let me know if anyone else discovers it!

Cheers

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
yep, just found it.........

·
Registered
43 Posts
Me too!

Hi David, this is Geoff B from the Alps Tour 2005. Still running the M5 on the odd occasion ( and spending heaps as usual), but have bought something else to keep me occupied when I don't want to go too fast.

(see revised signature)

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Its an all Aussie return to the forum here isnt it :D

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hello lads.

Have posted in the general M5 section and have now been referred here to the Aussie section.

Just dropping by to say hi.

Tim.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I too didn't know about this nook of M5board.com and was referred to it too from the main forum. Just dropping by to say hello.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Well here we all are with nothign really to say to each other or so it seems.

Hopefully this place can take a leaf out of the book of the Aussie section on e46fanatics.com andbecome very active with Australian members. The difficulty there though is the fact that e46fanatics caters for all e46 vehicles not just M3s, whereas this seems to be for M5 owners only and there appears to be not too many of us (on the board anyway)!

In any event - I collect my beast tomorrow. Report and pics to follow next week.

Cheers,

Tim.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Well I am in Perth so if anyone is interested to meet and compare notes etc please let me know or post here.

Should start some threads in here for members like troubleshooting, for sale and events etc

1 - 20 of 29 Posts