BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I visited a friend of mine who is a sales manager at a BMW dealer to buy a new 750li. He convinced me to test drive a '06 M5, w/18k on it, he had. I have to admit, I knew nothing of the car. But after the test drive I had to own it. What a great car!!! I think I scared the heck out of the salesman that rode with me.

Since owning the car, I haven't stopped researching it. And this site has been the best for doing so. What a wealth of information for anyone owning or interested in these cars. It's great to see a community that exists for a M5 enthusiast.

I've included a pic of my car the day i picked it up..........

Attachments

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Congrats and welcome. You willhave to join us for a ride once the weather improves. Now go take out those charcoal filters!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sucker! LOL J/K

I also concidered a 750 but it wasn't sporty e-nuf. You also won't lose your *** on a pre-owned M5 VS. a new 750.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Congrat on your new toy, ps you will enjoy'it:M5launch:

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Welcome on board and congrats on your new ride! What a nice color!:haha::haha::haha:
:applause:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the welcome. just ordered the k&n drop-ins. i'm planning on removing the charcoal filters tomorrow. that's about it for now, except for a set of snows.

i'm also thinking about joining bmwcca (ny chapter). looks like fun. anyone have any feedback on them?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to M5 land. Interlagos is the best color. You'll see...

·
Registered
994 Posts
Welcome to M5 land. Interlagos is the best color. You'll see...
The best color- no way:7:
I must say IB is a stunning color and certainly made my shortlist.

Welcome, now get learning about the car and make sure never to leave your driveway unless the power button is lit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts