BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nothing too fancy, just some 18 inch ruff racing rims... wanted to keep the stock look... kept the same wheel size so I wouldnt have to change the tires which arent that old...

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
by popular demand.... i wanted to wash it first but here ya go.... i like the 3 inch lip and the fact that it keeps the stock look... i kind miss the bmw and M logos in the stock wheel tho... 19's woulda looked even nicer but im fine with the 18's...

Attachments

·
Registered
754 Posts
Who make the rims?

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
you can swap out the bmw cap.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Thanks for showing the whole car - it really allows us to appreciate the whole look.

I like the wheels. (I agree that they still look kinda stock) - And I think the chrome looks great!

Congrats!

·
Registered
168 Posts
lemansmiami said:
ruff racing is the manufacturer...
They are gooood lookin' rims. What's the model number, approx. cost per wheel and would you recommend your vendor to one of us? Thanks. 5driver :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i paid 1300 total to have all 4 installed.... im sure you can get the rims cheaper on the web... i went to goodroads in ft lauderdale... ill try to dig up the model #...

·
Registered
168 Posts
lemansmiami said:
i paid 1300 total to have all 4 installed.... im sure you can get the rims cheaper on the web... i went to goodroads in ft lauderdale... ill try to dig up the model #...

I'd greatly appreciate that. Seems like a bargain compared with other alternatives, e.g., Dinan, Schnitzer, etc. Let me know what you dig up. 5driver :flag:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts