BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive just been quoted £87 a month for a comprehensive extended warranty. Thats just an awesome price in my opinion and i wouldnt even consider looking anywhere else esp bearing in mind it includes the BMW Emergency Services recovery etc too (sorry .. thought it was about time another warranty thread appeared)

·
Registered
27 Posts
yes the warranty prices in the UK are very reasonable in comparison to the U.S from what i gather. is £87 with £250 excess? ive opted for the £0 excess which bumps it upto £114 I believe.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Sdc77. can you confirm the excess cost at £87 please? just that i cant see £87 on the prices i was quoted on either the £250, £100 or £0 excess cover? thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ive just been quoted £87 a month for a comprehensive extended warranty. Thats just an awesome price in my opinion and i wouldnt even consider looking anywhere else esp bearing in mind it includes the BMW Emergency Services recovery etc too (sorry .. thought it was about time another warranty thread appeared)

Hi,
Who was that with?
regards

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi, that seems very good. If you dont mind me asking, is that for a new car where the 3 years warranty is about to expire, or did you buy an aproved used bmw, where the 1 yr warrenty is to expire?

Also is that for the top level of cover ( i know they do 3 types) ?

I was quoted £1200/year for a full comp independant warranty on my m6, once mine expires in 6 months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts