BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
phillym5 said:
As I wait for the repairs....I think it will be done this week, Heres a couple flicks of the car.

that beast would look even more badasss with a blacked out kidney grille, just my opinion.

Mark

·
Registered
516 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Perfect as it is. OZ Superlefggera wheels looks great! What rear spoiler is that? Is it BMW Alpina? The front cooler means business!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Lovely looking Beast, the ACS Bits really do make a big difference in the overall look of the car lovelove

I agree with ///M_CHAP, Black Kidneys would look awesome :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I love the little rear spoiler, or whatever you call this thing over top of rear window. It look really cool.

Igor

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought about getting a black grill, but i like the classy look. My other car was so raced out. Its kinda nice to have "class". Although, I would like to see these rims photoshoped in black or gold(centers). If someone could do that, it would be awesome. Thanks for the compliments. I just can't wait to get her back on the road.

·
Registered
188 Posts
That's what I want to be when I grow up. Very cool. What needed to be repaired on the car after the 'BOOM'?

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
phillym5 said:
I thought about getting a black grill, but i like the classy look. My other car was so raced out. Its kinda nice to have "class". Although, I would like to see these rims photoshoped in black or gold(centers). If someone could do that, it would be awesome. Thanks for the compliments. I just can't wait to get her back on the road.
Josh - 100% agree. I'm no big fan of chrome, but used to have a Hamann blackout grill for a while, and the chrome looks better on a LMB car, IMO.

That cooler has some serious tooth. Routine washings for you will now include cleaning out killed Porsches, Corvettes, etc. from the grill area :cool2: :hihi: :viking:

·
Registered
612 Posts
phillym5 said:
I'm with you PhillyM5, the grill looks very classy as is.

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
I didn't think it possible to improve upon the appearance of a stock beast, but you've managed to do it... just awesome. Love the cooler... my god that looks terrifying... Congratulations! Well done!!!

Cheers,

·
Registered
931 Posts
Josh,
Very nice Beast you got there!!! Well done.
The cooler looks mean. Is that an oil cooler? Who makes it?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mr_bock said:
Josh,
Very nice Beast you got there!!! Well done.
The cooler looks mean. Is that an oil cooler? Who makes it?
Thanks!

Its actually a intercooler. The car is supercharged.

Any luck on those photoshops anyone?

·
Banned
386 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Philly,

the car looks great, I would not add anything to it, except maybe switch back to slimmer side skirt... :D

Regardz,

J Irwan

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
phillym5 said:

Here is my quickie attempt, but it should give you an idea what its look like.

Regardz,

J Irwan

1 - 20 of 33 Posts