BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This man mailed me a valuable tool to use, all the way from Maine. Doesn't know me, just offered to send it out and did. :cheers:

Just wanted to show a little recognition where it is due. It's getting rarer and rarer to find just genuinely nice people like that these days. I'm glad to say he's a fellow M5er. :flag:

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
You will probably find that this forum is replete with people like this. It is part of what make it the best forum on the internets.

josiahg52 prop's to you for being such upstanding person. :15:

cpatzer thank you for posting this. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Josiah saved me in the past with the same tool. Real nice guy.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
No problem! It's a tool that I got my use and money out of and I hope to never have to use it again but there is no point in it sitting in my trunk collecting dust if it can help a fellow member.

It's my way of giving back as there are a number of members who have in the past really helped me get out of a bind or simply out of the kindness of their heart. The tacit agreement is that I pay it forward when I can.

Let me know when your ready to send it back and I'll confirm the return address; looks like I'll still be in San Diego for a few more weeks.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
What a sucka! You should totally keep it and sell it in the FS forum. Make some bucks! That 10W60 ain't cheap, you know.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts