BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Member's Only jacket is in the mail already. Headed up tonight to do the final transaction.

Last night I went up to LA and met the gentleman selling his LeMans Blue M5. A very pleasant retired engineer who took exceptional care of the car. I don't think I have ever seen a cleaner BMW. He had a list of a few things "wrong" with it including a 2mm scuff in the weather seal on the rear window hiha

Took it to my local BMW shop (Racewerkz) and had them drive the car and put it on the lift for a PPI. They were simply amazed at how nice the car was. Nothing wrong at all aside from a few maintenance items coming up (shocks ready to be replaced)

Only mods are ltw flywheel, short shifter, muffler delete, sway bars.

I only have 1 picture for now, but more will come.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice Optionless! You and I can start a bf.com OT E39 M5/E36 M3 owners club as I am picking up an M5 on Saturday. The LMB M5 looks great btw.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha I said retired. Didn't say old.

He retired at 42. His wife is an executive VP at a big company. Not a bad life.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Congrats on the car! I love LMB. You need to post more pictures when you get it home/soon after.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Ended up picking it up around midnight last night. Such a sweet car. Entrance ramps are going to be the best part of my day now.

In pictures, I never really liked the blue/black interior, but it actually looks really nice in person.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Awesome! I'm in the Oceanside area if you ever wanna meet up. Send me a pm :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ended up picking it up around midnight last night. Such a sweet car. Entrance ramps are going to be the best part of my day now.

In pictures, I never really liked the blue/black interior, but it actually looks really nice in person.
Exactly how I feel about my red/black interior. I did not like it until I saw it in person. Now I love it. Pictures do not do it justice at all.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts