BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, i just finally got an e39 m5, i have always own an e36 and e46 M3, just got raid of the e46 m3 and got an e39 M5, i am looking forward to doing some mods , ie exhaust, coilover's, CAI... my car is factory stock. i will looking forward to meeting some of the local members..

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Let's meet up sometime! Had a great drive today with some great guys from H-Town...backroads I had never seen!

Feel free to contact me

[email protected]

David

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sounds awesome, cant wait to learn some of the nice backroads houston has to offer.. will hit you up soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Noob

Hey guys, I just picked up a 2009 m5 and already put 5k miles on it in the last 3 months. Want to meet up with some fellow owners and shoot the breeze. I posted in the huge Houston thread and thought I would post in here too to see what everyone is up to.

- rob

·
Registered
24 Posts
Man, looks like i missed a great one! I've been too unplugged, but feel free to reach out when you guys do something again, even if it's just BBQ....

2/799.7557
dp

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
undercover911
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing