BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Check our news page on www.antandpete.co.uk for our upcomming track days in association with Track-Action. Drop us an email to [email protected] to let us know if you want to attend or simply come along for a laugh! If you mention antandpete when you book you will receive a £50 discount!!

ant.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Check out the photo shoot from our last track day, (http://videos.vault5.com/CastleCombe.wmv) We will be changing in August and will have much more to give so if you want to be part of our community join us at one of our track days or other coming events and you might be featured on our new website.

antandpete the evolution

·
Registered
60 Posts
Guys,

As much as I would dearly love to rip in a few laps with you...how can we say...."we have a problem"....a problem about 17000 km's worth.

Hmm...so in the spirit of the gumball I shall renig and let you compete without this aussie. I'll just quietly sit here and do some donuts to amuse myself.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'd love too, but i don't think my humble saab could cope with such excitment.

I would have the slowest lapping car there, unless there's some saxo's/corsa's going!!

Dyl

·
Registered
417 Posts
Dylan your car will be fine it's not about what you have got it's about enjoying driving and getting the most out of your car in a safe enviroment, We also provide expert instructors to help you through the day. Also we give a few demo runs for our VIP guests in the awsome CSL kinggf

The latest trackday was at Oulton park and was a great success see link for footage

http://videos.vault5.com/Oultontrackday.wmv

·
Registered
49 Posts
This sounds rather good! Is it going to be an on going thing? It's just it's going to be a couple months before I can actually afford my own car, being a student and all. Although I could just come down to admire the cars.....

Thanks for the footage!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts