BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

JL Motoring Diffuser Experience??

6K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  tigerljj 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Fwiw, I got a lip-splitter from them for my mtech front (have a 545i - no M yet), and it didn't fit - it wasn't even close...

#4 ·
#5 ·
Thank you all for the feedback and thanks IndyRedBeast for the video. I'm gonna go for it and purchase; we'll see. My car is Sepang but all emblems/roundels are blacked out so I'll probably paint diffuser gloss black to match vs keeping it Carbon Fiber. Will purchase front
splitter as well.

Attached are some pics of car.

Attachments

#6 ·
Thank you all for the feedback and thanks IndyRedBeast for the video. I'm gonna go for it and purchase; we'll see. My car is Sepang but all emblems/roundels are blacked out so I'll probably paint diffuser gloss black to match vs keeping it Carbon Fiber. Will purchase front
splitter as well.

Attached are some pics of car.
WoW! i love sepang bronze M5. The rear diffuser will look great. But the front splitters your getting i think are AC Schnitzer kind. If you get them i'd paint them sepang. Also i see they sell the hamann front lip. Post pics when everything is installed :byebye:

#7 ·
You're right; the front splitters are replicas but heard good things about them. My plan is to paint the tops of splitters Sepang (same as car) and the actual carbon fiber bottoms black (they should look something like this):

#8 ·
You're right; the front splitters are replicas but heard good things about them. My plan is to paint the tops of splitters Sepang (same as car) and the actual carbon fiber bottoms black (they should look something like this):

Very nice!

#9 ·
+1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.